Wednesday 27 July 2016

Mallory park r league 12/7/16

I went into this race without a real plan in my head but once I got on the start line I knew exactly what to do. So I got a terrible start with my foot slipping of the pedal and straight away I was at the back so I had to work hard to get to the front, then once I was there I had 2 laps of riding in the group steady but then set about smashing the group and I think I did that pretty well with at least one attack every lap for afew laps. Then when the bell rang for last lap it was no late attacks just focusing on the sprint and I was moving about quite about in the last half lap trying to find the right wheel and in the sprint I went around the right and the other rider came round the left but I couldn't stay out the saddle that long so I had to sit down and I think that is what cost me the race. Overall I was really pleased with the race and how I tried to win it but it was just a tiny bit of stamina that was the difference between 1st and 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment