Wednesday 4 May 2016

Week ending 1/5/16

On Monday I did another sprinting/gap closing/attacking session on the sa,e triangle as last week.
I was in the yellow jersey at mallory park on Tuesday and it was the points race which meant it would be hard for me to keep the jersey and although scraping a couple of point I couldn't get enough to keep the jersey but I was still really happy because I'd worn the yellow jersey.
On Wednesday at prestwold it reminded me about what it used to be like there and I really enjoyed it having to try and stay in a group.
Thursday was roller night so I did two sets of Russian steps and they where really good.
I had an easy night on Friday because of the hard nights I had before.
On Saturday I went to Harvey hadden to practice on the circuit for the regional champs which is my big goal for the year.
Sunday I did 30 miles at a pretty hard tempo and I put a couple of sprints in there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment