Friday 22 April 2016

Week ending 24/4/16

On Monday I did a sprinting/gap closing/attacking session out on another loop we found.
Tuesday it was the second mallory and seeing that Jed wasn't there it was my time to try and take the yellow jersey but I didn't want to upset my stomach to much after Sunday's race. It came down to the last lap and with about 500 metres to go there was an attack and I didn't want to go with it just in case my stomach started hurting and I didn't get any points, the sprint lighted up with 200 metres to go and it was so close for third that even the man with the camera couldn't see who won.
I went to preswold again on Wednesday and this time it was abit harder but not much.
On Thursday I went on my rollers and did 2 sets of Russian steps and on the second set I reached my highest speed of 42.9 mph and cadence of 209 rpm.
Friday was an easy ride because I had a track race on Saturday.
One of my goals for this year was to win a track race and today was my perfect chance. In the TT I did a terrible time but managed to earn that back by winning the last race which was the unknown distance race.
Sunday I did a cafe ride with ed out to the beehive and did 50 miles at a steady pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment