Wednesday 27 July 2016

Mallory park r league 26/7/16

I went into this wanting to do almost exactly what I did 2 weeks ago. I got a really good start and was at the front straight away and started attacking but this time I wasn't attacking every lap just attacking when it felt right but when I saw 2 to go on the board it was sprinting head on and one of the under 10s caught us and he was at the front of our group and with half a lap to go I was switching wheels a lot but I used the slipstream of the under 10s to get into second wheel and then I left some room to rush and came past the rider in first with about 75m to go and I was sat down at 130 rpm and won my first Mallory park race of the season. I was really pleased with my first win at Mallory of the season because I had to work really hard to do these attacks and to finish it of with a sprint like that gives me a lot of confidence for the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment