Thursday 11 February 2016

Week ending 14/2/16

On Monday I did a few new exercises that my dad got shown.
Tuesday was the rollers at rugby and we did 3 ten minute blocks followed by 3 three minute blocks.
On Wednesday I had a night off because I got a bit of a blocked nose.
On Thursday Ed and Harry come to our house for a hard roller session, we did 4x3 minute efforts which I felt could have been made harder because we did the effort based on cadence rather than speed and cadence and although I was in my second biggest gear they could have been a bit harder. Then we did 5 ten second sprints which I did 36 mph in all of them. Finally we did a roller quiz which is something my dad makes in his lunch break at work, Ed gets me really annoyed in these because he sometimes cheats and sometimes steals my answers and says them quicker than me.
I did an easy ride on my rollers on Friday because I had a hard weekend ahead.
Saturday I did a ride that left from market bosworth and we did 36 miles but in the middle of it i found it really hard because I didn't know where we where.
Sunday was the second team ride and it started from Geoffs house in Ilkeston. We did 30 mins out to Harvey haden and did some skills stuff on there in preparation for the regional champs in June. We did lead outs and we did gap jumping with a bit of cornering technique at the end. After that we rode the long way back to Geoffs house, I was struggling a bit near the end of the middle section so me, Lotta and harry avoided a steep hill and we met up at the other side. At the end we got the older riders to help us three out and that was a really big help so thank you for the help. When we got back to Geoff and Josh's house we had lots of food including 75 sausage rolls between us. I had a look at my garmin on the way home and it said we did 1 kilometre of climbing today and we did 52.5 miles altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment