Saturday 6 February 2016

Week ending 7/2/16

Monday I did my usual gym work focusing on the core for better stability on the bike.
On Tuesday night I went to rugby to do the roller session me and Ed do but I did a round of "to batters" which is five seconds on five off for two minutes then twenty on ten off for two minutes and that took a lot out of me so after that I did one minute efforts instead of two minutes.
On Wednesday I did a recovery ride to get me ready for Thursday's session.
The threshold test was on Thursday night and we had invited Ed and Harry fears over to our house and josh was on oovoo with us. I managed to do a time of 11 minutes and 7 seconds for the five miles but it wasn't that simple because my garmin sensors kept playing up so my dad told my to just ride for 11 mins. So after that we sat down and got some of my dads training software and we managed to work out that the average speed was around 27 mph so dad did some calculations and found that I did it in 11 mins 7 secs.
Friday I did another pretty hard training session but this time for a cause, I wanted a pukka pie for tea so my dad said if I get over 40 mph then I could have one. I didn't get there but I did nine at above 36 mph so I got one.
On Saturday I didn't do anything because of the weather.
We went to Coventry on Sunday to do a reliability ride that was about 55 miles long and there was three floods on root and a lot of steep climbs to get up, there was a really steep one about 30 miles in and I struggled a lot in that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment