Sunday 24 January 2016

The cluster after Sunday best

After the Sunday best I did a cluster that was run by Wolverhampton and welland valley. In the first session the plan looked good but we got on the track on the back straight and the rider I front of me was already on the blue going really slow then he slipped and he slid down the track and into the side of me and brought me down in the crash and although my legs and arms took a bit of a battering my kit was alright and so was my bike. In the second session we did something called the dog bone were you ride on the red line on the straights and up to the railing on the corners then we did taking laps in twos. In the final session we did a big elimination with the intermediates and advanced group this time I did the same tactic as the earlier session and got to the final with about 6 other riders because we ran out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment