Thursday 14 January 2016

Week ending 17/1/16

On Monday night I did some gym work but for a change I followed a video on YouTube instead of just doing what I feel like doing.
On Tuesday night I did a mega hard roller session were I did 4x3 minutes at above 26 miles an hour on three and drop a little bit bellow on the last one then I did 30 seconds on 2 minutes off four times and then went to the track to support nearly all the academy racing on the track.
On Wednesday I did a GCN video one that I haven't done before and it was half an hour long.
On Thursday I did the same 4x3 minutes effort followed by five ten second sprint were I did a max speed of 38.2 mph.
Friday night was a rest night for me.
Saturday I did a really enjoyable road ride where for the first time I had a plan of what I was going to do in that ride.in the ride which was 30 miles long I did two long efforts over ten to twenty minutes I went up Boot Hill which I one of the hardest climbs I've been up and a few sprints.i felt the ride was on the same level of enjoyment and hardness as the team ride on New Year's Eve.it was fun because I wasn't thinking about how hard the road was ahead I was thinking about when my next effort was or how long left of the effort. It was hard as well because of the hill and the long effort that I did.
On Sunday I did a lot on all sorts of bikes. Early on I was at the track for a cluster session run by Melton Olympic. it was a really good session because I was helping the coach like leading out and leading lumps and bumps. Then I went out on the road at 1 PM just for an hour but I still did some fast pedalling segments in the ride. When we got back I changed my shoes to flats and went in the snow on my mini bike for over 1 hour.




No comments:

Post a Comment