Thursday 28 January 2016

Week ending 31/1/16

On Monday I did a it of stretching just to loosen off my leg after the crash and I did some stuff on the rollers to free it up.
Every Tuesday I go to rugby for a roller session, this time I went in to it to see if my leg was alright but after ten to twenty minutes my leg started hurting. but luckily one person that goes to this roller session is a physio so she looked at it said I'd only strained it.
On Wednesday I did a little spin on the rollers.
Thursday is a hard day for me so I do my 3 minute intervals four times then either ten second springs or 30 second efforts. I did ten second sprints this time and got up to 37 mph.
On Friday I did a really fun roller ride were I just messed around but still did a ten minute block at 110rpm then I had fun doing one footed sprints track stands on rollers and things like that.
On Saturday I did a road ride with a group of adults around market bosworth area.
On Sunday I did another session at Derby with a cluster run by Halesowen and we did a race which I wasn't to pleased with after because at the start I was in a bad position then when the attacks started I couldn't go with them because I had to go the long way round and a girl was going at just the right speed so i couldn't get past because she was pushing me up but I backed off then spotted a gap on the red and dived for it got through then rode away from them but it was to late to catch the lead group because I only had three laps to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment