Saturday 2 January 2016

Week ending 3/1/16

New Year's Eve This week I have had a good week of training in preparation for the road season which starts for me in the next few months.
On Monday I had a day helping team Jewson at the national cross champs.
On Tuesday I went to Cannock chase with Ed and did 2.5 to 3 hours of mountain biking and having fun.
On Wednesday I went out on the road with my mum and did an hour and a half.
On Thursday we did our first team ride around mine and Ed's roads and about 30 miles in we had a cafe stop at Newton Regis garden centre and all together we did 50 miles with a fast bit at the end.
On Friday I only did an hour so I could recover from Thursday's ride.
On Saturday me and my mum went out and did an hour and fifteen minutes.
On Sunday I went to Derby velodrome and did a Sunday best session doing Madison with jack my partner, josh and Owen and probably did 180 laps.


No comments:

Post a Comment