Thursday 21 January 2016

Week ending 24/1/16

Monday is a set day for me in my training diary and it says to do core and gym work.
On Tuesday night I go to rugby and do a session with ed and a bunch from rugby velo there, it is designed for adults but we adapt it son I can do it.
Wednesday was a session Geoff set me called collecting points which is 10 seconds on 50 seconds off four times and repeat it twice but I did an extra lot.
Not felling well on Thursday having the night off.
I had a day off school on Friday because of illness so no riding today.
On Saturday we had a team day at midland bike fit where we got team kit, hoodies, a bike fit, discussions with Geoff or my dad, practicing practicals, tactics workshop and goody bags. In my discussion with Geoff we were talking about how I could achieve my goals and win races so now I've got an idea of what races I'm going to do and not do so I can get my goals.
Sunday was and early start I was on the track at 7a.m. With a Sunday best session that was based on the elimination race  and keirin races. In the elimination race which was what we focused on more we did a lot of group riding activities to start then in the final session we did an elimination race that I did really well in despite being the youngest there and I'd like to say sorry to josh for getting him out.my tactic was to dive underneath at the bottom of the track because I knew I wasn't the strongest there so I'd sit on the back and dive under on the end of the last turn but eventually I got eliminated by jack by about a centimetre.

No comments:

Post a Comment