Wednesday 6 January 2016

Week ending 10/1/16


This week I have had a good week of training for both road and track.
On Monday I had an easy day and did some core and fitness work in the evening.
On Tuesday I went out for a steady ride and did about 15 miles.
On Wednesday I had a hard but short session on the rollers to get me ready for a really hard Thursday night session.
On Thursday I did a really hard session on the rollers I did a five mile effort that I did in 12 minutes then five 10 second sprints were my max speed was 39.1mph and max cadence was 179 rpm.
On Friday I jus t did half an hour and did a session that Geoff has sent me. And had my first crash of 2016.
On Saturday I went to the national crooks champs in Shrewsbury to help the riders from the academy and senior team in the pits.
On Sunday I went to the track and did a cluster session which felt like a waste of time because it was so slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment