Sunday 13 March 2016

Darley moor race 12/3/16

I had I good warm up with my dad randomly telling me when to sprint to liven my up. I got on the start line at 12:39 but we set off at 12:45 because of a parent on the track. When we set off I got a brilliant start and followed it through with an attack but I got closed down quickly, I did a lot of attack in the next two laps to try and make a small group and by lap four I'd got it down to about six of us. On the last lap there was six of us and I did one attack and got it down to five but I was quite tired by then I was in second place coming into the finishing straight and we got half way up and an attack went on the other side of the road and he got a gap instantly, by now we still had a chance of winning but I just couldn't close it and I must have been less than half a wheel away from 2nd. I ended up 3rd which I was annoyed with at first because I felt I could have won but then I realised that 3rd wasn't to bad for my second race.

No comments:

Post a Comment