Wednesday 23 March 2016

Week ending 27/3/16

Monday I went to the track with my dad and couldn't fit a roller session in.
On Tuesday I did the second last roller session at rugby a really good roller session, we did race simulation so we had to react to people attacking.
I did a test run for the Flanders rollers on Wednesday to make sure it worked alright and I really liked it.
On Thursday we did a Flanders themed oovoo roller session and we had me,Ed and Harry at my house and Finn, Lotta, Josh and jack on oovoo. I found the roller session very fun and very hard especially the climbs on the route.
Friday I did a cafe run with my mum and dad which was pretty hard because the ride to the cafe was all into the headwind we did 35 miles but I'm feeling really good for tomorrow's race at Milton Keynes.
I did a race at Milton Keynes on Saturday were I finished fourth but the organisers got me down as second. I was feeling good for the race and set out for top six which I did so I was happy with my result.
On Sunday I did a Sunday best session about standing starts and found that I need a lot of practice because I did it all wrong. We looked at some videos that my dad had taken and compared them to pros and found a lot of things I could have improved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment