Tuesday 1 March 2016

Week ending 6/3/16

I had a quick spin on my rollers on Monday just messing around for half-an-hour doing tricks like bunny hoping on(which I haven't mastered yet) rolling off the front and hoping the back wheel over.
On Tuesday I had a good session in rugby we did some one to two minute efforts which will be useful for my race at Milton Keynes on Saturday and five 30 second sprints which will also be useful.
Wednesday I did the 33 minute roller warmup for the 5 mile TT.
On Thursday I was me, Harry and Ed for the 5 mile TT and we did a good ten minute warm up before starting, I felt like I was going well but I could have gone a little bit harder at the start to balance the pace a bit. I did it in 10 minutes 55 seconds which i was pleased with because I got under 11 minutes.
I had a night of bike cleaning and getting ready for the race at Milton Keynes tomorrow.
saturday I had a pretty good race  where I finished 11th but I didn't feel as fit as I should be.
On Sunday I did a track cluster at Derby velodrome. I got put in the advanced this week for the first time but I felt that it would be a lot harder than it actually was.

No comments:

Post a Comment