Tuesday 1 March 2016

Week ending 28/2/16

On Monday i did some mini biking now the days are getting longer and I've stopped fitness for now on Mondays. 
Tuesday is roller night in rugby and after the mini bike spinning I felt alright.
 It was a easy night on Wednesday so I just did a couple of sprints and fast pedalling section to make sure I'm good for tomorrow.
Thursday was a hard night and it was only ed who could join my this week but we still got a good session in with jack and josh on oovoo with us. We did 4 three minute efforts with 8 ten second sprints after.
On Friday me and my dad got our first evening ride in, we only did 10-15 miles but it was hard because we used one of my dads training circuits which is only about 4 miles away.
Saturday I did one of my last group rides from market bosworth. We did 30 miles but we turned off early because the main group were doing 15 miles more, at the end I didn't feel that exhausted because I've been drinking loads more while I'm riding.
We went to the best cycling cafe around on Sunday called the beehive and did 50 miles, but at the end of this ride I was pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment