Wednesday 23 March 2016

Week ending 20/3/16

On Monday I had a rest and went to the track with my dad.
I was at a birthday party on Tuesday so I couldn't go to the roller session at rugby.
On Wednesday we did a new loop that is about 6 miles long and has about 5 climbs on it we call this loop the chicken farm because I goes past one on the first climb. Then we went down my favourite road which me and Ed call the Aurenburg, its off-road but we still do it on road bikes.
On Thursday it was just me at my house but we had 5 people on oovoo, we did a new session with is called Ukrainian steps which are really hard and almost simulate racing.
Friday we went out on the road again and did 15 miles just to loosen the legs of for tomorrow's race.
It was my third race of the season at Milton Keynes  on Saturday and although I didn't win I was still pleased with how I'd ridden. I was 8th boy and 10th overall so that's my best result at Milton Keynes so far this season.
On Sunday we did the 3rd team ride which was at Owen house. We set off at about ten and once we got off the main road the hills started coming and they didn't really stop for the next 15-20 miles, when we got within about 5 miles of the cafe it was flat from there. After the cafe stop we went out and did an 8 mile loop twice the first time round doing sprinting where unfortunately Owen crashed and on the second time we did some really fast through and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment